The reasons why the Manoir collects your personal information
In general, the Manoir collects uses and discloses your personal information to provide products or services. In particular, the Manoir collects uses and discloses your personal information for the following purposes:
• to establish and maintain professional and commercial relationships with you;
• to contact you and respond to any communication you may have with the Manoir;
• To conduct or manage contests, lotteries or other promotions in which you have participated;
• to develop, improve, market, sell or provide information, products or services of the Manoir;
• to detect and protect the Manoir and other third parties from errors, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and any other illegal activity and to verify compliance with the Manoir’s policies and contractual obligations;
• to enter into commercial transactions, including the purchase, sale, concession, merger or any other type of acquisition, sale, securitization or financing involving the Manoir;
• to disclose personal information to third parties and receive personal information from them for the purpose of providing you with products or services;
• for any other purpose you consent to;
• for any other use permitted or required by law.
People to who the Manoir disclose your personal information
From time to time, the Manoir may disclose your personal information to the following persons to the extent that such persons require your personal information to provide services to the Manoir and / or on behalf of the Manoir:
• A financial institution, on a confidential basis and only in connection with the assignment of a right to receive a payment, the provision of a security interest or other financing arrangements;
• credit providers;
• A representative hired by the Manoir for the collection of your debts contracted with the Manoir;
• Third parties engaged by the Manoir to provide services on behalf of the Manoir, including but not limited to providing services, promotional material and contests, and to answer questions from customers regarding products and services;
• a person who, in the reasonable opinion of the Manoir, provides the information as your agent or seeking the information as such; or
• Any other third party, when you consent to such communication or if such communication is required or permitted by law.
Storage and protection of your personal information
Your personal information is kept and protected by the Manoir in accordance with applicable laws. The Manoir uses administrative and technological security measures that are sensitive to the degree of sensitivity of your personal information in order to protect its confidentiality.
Your personal information is stored in secure databases on secure servers that are controlled by the Manoir. These servers are located in the offices of the Manoir.
The Manoir takes reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information Manoir holds if they are no longer required for business purposes for the Manoir.
Accessing and Modifying Your Personal Information
Upon written request from you, the Manoir, with certain exceptions, informs you of the existence of your personal information, its use and the fact that it has been communicated to third parties and allows you to access update or modify them.Requests for access to or modification of your personal information should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com. You can also contact us by phone at 1-866-250-6060. If you can determine that your personal information is not accurate, complete or up to date, the Manoir will take reasonable steps to rectify it.